Alma Mater:Nanjing University
Education Level:With Certificate of Graduation for Doctorate Study[MORE]
Changyong Lan received his BS degree in Applied Physics from UESTC in 2007 and PhD degree in Physics from Nanjing University in 2012. Then he joined UESTC as a lecturer. In 2016, he went to City University of Hong Kong as a senior research assistant. Currently, his research interests focus on the synthesis, characterization, integration and device applications of nanoscale materials for various applications, including nanoelectronics, sensors, and photodetectors.
1. Changyong Lan, Ruoting Dong, Ziyao Zhou, Lei Shu, Dapan Li, SenPo Yip, Johnny C. Ho, Large‐Scale Synthesis of Freestanding Layer‐Structured PbI2 and MAPbI3 Nanosheets for High‐Performance Photodetection, Adv. Mater., 2017, 29, 1702759. It was selected as the frontispecies in issue 39, volume 29 in Adv. Mater.
2. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Shuai Wang, Tianying He, Zhifei Zhou, Dapeng Wei, Huayang Guo, Hao Yang, Yong Liu, Highly responsive and broadband photodetectors based on WS2-graphene van der Waals epitaxial heterostructures, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2017, 5, 1494-1500.
3. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Shuai Wang, Tianying He, Tianpeng Jiao, Dapeng Wei, Wenkui Jing, Luying Li, Yong Liu, Zener tunneling and photoresponse of a WS2/Si van der Waals heterojunction, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 18375-18382.
4. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Yi Yin, Huayang Guo, Shuai Wang, Synthesis of single-crystalline GeS nanoribbons for high sensitivity visible-light photodetectors, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2015, 3, 8074-8079。
5. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Yi Yin, Yong Liu, Large-area synthesis of monolayer WS2 and its ambient-sensitive photo-detecting performance, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 5974-5980.
6. Changyong Lan, Jiangfeng Gong, Yuwen Jiang, Qingping Ding, Fabrication of ZnS/SnO nanowire/nanosheet hierarchical nanoheterostructure and its photoluminescence properties, CrystEngComm, 2012, 14, 8063-8067.
7. Changyong Lan, Jiangfeng Gong, Yuwen Jiang, Yang Song, Shaoguang Yang, Controlled synthesis of ZnS nanocombs by self-evaporation using ZnS nanobelts as source and substrates, CrystEngComm, 2012, 14, 708-712.
The Last Update Time:..