Alma Mater:Nanjing University
Education Level:With Certificate of Graduation for Doctorate Study[MORE] Honors and Titles:
2018 学术新人奖 电子科技大学 2012 优秀毕业研究生 南京大学 2011 优秀研究生 南京大学 2011 光华奖学金一等奖 南京大学 2009 研究生优秀奖学金 南京大学 2007 优秀毕业生 电子科技大学 2006 人民奖学金一等奖 电子科技大学 2005 人民奖学金一等奖 电子科技大学 2004 国家奖学金一等奖 电子科技大学
Changyong Lan received his BS degree in Applied Physics from UESTC in 2007 and PhD degree in Physics from Nanjing University in 2012. Then he joined UESTC as a lecturer. During 2016.08 - 2019.02, he went to City University of Hong Kong as a senior research assistant. Currently, his research interests focus on the synthesis, characterization, integration and device applications of nanoscale materials for various applications, including nanoelectronics, sensors, and photodetectors. He has authored and coauthored more than 40 SCI journal papers, including Nature Communications, Advanced Materials, ACS Nano.
13. Mengyou, Changyong Lan, Fangzhou Li, SenPo Yip, Renjie Wei, Xiaoling Kang, Xiuming Bu, Ruoting Dong, Heng Zhang, Johnny C. Ho, Direct Vapor-Liquid-Solid Synthesis of All-Inorganic Perovskite Nanowires for High-Performance Electronics and Optoelectronics, ACS Nano, DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.9b02379.
12. Dapan Li, Changyong Lan, Arumugam Manikandan, SenPo Yip, Ziyao Zhou, Xiaoguang Liang, Lei Shu, Yu-Lun Chueh, Ning Han, Johnny C. Ho, Ultra-fast photodetectors based on high-mobility indium gallium antimonide nanowires, Nat. Commun., 2019, 10, 1664.
11. Jiamin Sun, Yanxue Yin, Mingming Han, Zai-xing Yang, Changyong Lan, Lizhe Liu, Ying Wang, Ning Han, Lifan Shen, Xinglong Wu, Johnny C Ho, Nonpolar-Oriented Wurtzite InP Nanowires with Electron Mobility Approaching the Theoretical Limit, ACS Nano, 2018, 12, 10410-10418.
10. Changyong Lan, Ziyao Zhou, Renjie Wei, Johnny C. Ho, Two-dimensional perovskite materials: From synthesis to energy-related applications, Mater. Today Energy, 2019, 11, 61-82.
9. Changyong Lan, Dapan Li, Ziyao Zhou, SenPo Yip, Heng Zhang, Lei Shu, Renjie Wei, Ruoting Dong, Johnny C. Ho, Direct Visualization of Grain Boundaries in 2D Monolayer WS2 via Induced Growth of CdS Nanoparticle Chains, Small Methods, 2019, 3, 1800245.
8. Changyong Lan, Ziyao Zhou, Zhifei Zhou, Chun Li, Lei Shu, Lifan Shen, Dapan Li, Ruoting Dong, SenPo Yip, Johnny C. Ho, Wafer-scale synthesis of monolayer WS2 for high-performance flexible photodetectors by enhanced chemical vapor deposition, Nano Res., 2018, 11, 3371-3384.
7. Changyong Lan, Ruoting Dong, Ziyao Zhou, Lei Shu, Dapan Li, SenPo Yip, Johnny C. Ho, Large‐Scale Synthesis of Freestanding Layer‐Structured PbI2 and MAPbI3 Nanosheets for High‐Performance Photodetection, Adv. Mater., 2017, 29, 1702759. It was selected as the frontispecies in issue 39, volume 29 in Adv. Mater.
6. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Shuai Wang, Tianying He, Zhifei Zhou, Dapeng Wei, Huayang Guo, Hao Yang, Yong Liu, Highly responsive and broadband photodetectors based on WS2-graphene van der Waals epitaxial heterostructures, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2017, 5, 1494-1500.
5. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Shuai Wang, Tianying He, Tianpeng Jiao, Dapeng Wei, Wenkui Jing, Luying Li, Yong Liu, Zener tunneling and photoresponse of a WS2/Si van der Waals heterojunction, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 18375-18382.
4. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Yi Yin, Huayang Guo, Shuai Wang, Synthesis of single-crystalline GeS nanoribbons for high sensitivity visible-light photodetectors, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2015, 3, 8074-8079。
3. Changyong Lan, Chun Li, Yi Yin, Yong Liu, Large-area synthesis of monolayer WS2 and its ambient-sensitive photo-detecting performance, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 5974-5980.
2. Changyong Lan, Jiangfeng Gong, Yuwen Jiang, Qingping Ding, Fabrication of ZnS/SnO nanowire/nanosheet hierarchical nanoheterostructure and its photoluminescence properties, CrystEngComm, 2012, 14, 8063-8067.
1. Changyong Lan, Jiangfeng Gong, Yuwen Jiang, Yang Song, Shaoguang Yang, Controlled synthesis of ZnS nanocombs by self-evaporation using ZnS nanobelts as source and substrates, CrystEngComm, 2012, 14, 708-712.
The Last Update Time:..
Address: Shahe Campus:No.4, Section 2, North Jianshe Road, 610054 | Qingshuihe Campus:No.2006, Xiyuan Ave, West Hi-Tech Zone, 611731 | Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China © 2010 University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. All Rights Reserved