Honors and Titles:
Dr. Qi Xia is an associate professor at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. She is currently the Deputy Director of the Big Data Security Institute and the Vice Director of the Center for Cyber Security at UESTC, China. She serves as Chair and Head for several key projects in the Peoples Republic of China.
She is the Principal Investigator of the National Key Research and Development Program of China in Cyber Security. She received her Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees in Computer Science and Engineering from UESTC and she was a Visiting Scholar with the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA, from 2013 to 2014.
She has won several awards including the National Scientific and Technological Progress Award in which she placed second in 2012. Her current research includes Networking, Security and the Blockchain. She has published numerous papers in fields of Cloud Computing, Network and Information Security, Cyber, Data and Information Systems Security among others.
Key papers published include:
1. BBDS : Blockchain-Based Data Sharing for Electronic Medical Records in Cloud Environments, 2017.(http://www.mdpi.com:8080/2078-2489/8/2/44)
2. MeDShare: Trust-less Medical Data Sharing Among Cloud Service Providers Via Blockchain, IEEE Access, 2017. (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7990130/)
3. Secure Payment Routing Protocol for Economic Systems Based on Blockchain, LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2017. (https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/details/store/gb/book/978-620-2-05503-1/secure-payment-routing-protocol-for-economic-systems-based-on-blockchain?search=Blockchain)
4. GridMonitoring: Secured Sovereign Blockchain Based Monitoring on Smart Grid, IEEE Access, 2018. (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8303679/)
5. Chain-based big data access control infrastructure, Springer – The Journal of Supercomputing, 2018. (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11227-018-2308-7?wt_mc=Internal.Event.1.SEM.ArticleAuthorOnlineFirst#citeas)
6. Secure Payment Routing Protocol for Economic Systems Based on Blockchain – IEEE ICNC 2018
7. Ambiguity Function Analysis of Frequency Diverse Array Radar Receivers – IEEE Computing Conference 2018